How colour in your work environment affects your mood and productivity…and what you can do about it!
We all love that moment when we get home to relax, rejuvenate, re-energise… but have we created a work (or home) environment that helps us do this?
• Can you focus in your workspace?
• Can you relax and sleep well in your bedroom?
The colour, feel, noise or even smell of a space can make you love or hate it.
Do you sometimes walk into a space and think, “Why do I feel so low?” Or is it more like, “Wow – I just love being in this space.”
Have you ever wondered maybe your home or business could do with a little something – a lift, an injection of colour, some personality?
Paula Jacobs, award-winning Interior Designer and guest speaker at BPW Joondalup, can help you find out what that something might be. With over 20 years experience and a degree in Interior Architecture and a Diploma in Architecture, Paula knows how to make design and colour work for you.
Paula Jacobs’ business, Design Ino, helps individuals and businesses create beautiful, workable spaces. Paula also guest writes, has a weblog and runs decorating workshops.
Paula has won many awards including –
• Winner – Corian Du Pont Spec Competition
• Finalist – 2011 Belmont Business Awards
Paula has also featured on The West Real Estate Program on Channel 7.
When: Tuesday July 10, 2012, 6:45pm
Where: The Woodvale Reception Centre @ The Woodvale Tavern, 143 Trappers Drive Woodvale
For more details, costs etc please see BPW Joondalup July Dinner Invitation
To RSVP and pay online: http://bpwjjuly2012-eorg.eventbrite.com/
New RSVP and payment arrangements
To attend this event you will need to RSVP and pay in advance.
- By credit card: for this Dinner Meeting we have set up a pre-payment option using Eventbrite. Those of you who have already used this tool will know how simple and safe it is as a payment option. The link to our event is http://bpwjjuly2012-eorg.eventbrite.com/ . When you register and pay on Eventbrite your RSVP is automatically submitted.
- By direct deposit: There is still the option of payment by direct deposit. Our bank details are on the invitation attached. Please RSVP by email first, then when paying online make sure you include your name as the reference.
So, if you would like to attend please RSVP by either linking to Eventbrite or emailing your acceptance and making your direct deposit by Friday 6th July so that we can confirm catering arrangements with the venue. This month our dinner meeting is being held at Woodvale Reception Centre, Woodvale Tavern
We hope to see you on 12th June, this is going to be a great night!