Business without websites


0 Comments

Posted in Business & Productivity

Written by
Liz

Business without websites Image

This has very interesting stats for small businesses (Thanks to my FB friend Natalie Alaimo in Qld for sharing).

Do you have a website?

Natalie invited her likers who already have a website to post their link on her FB Page and I’d like to extend this to my WA friends too – what a great idea! Go on, post your website link on our FB Page http://facebook.com/stayingintouch.au – We love promoting you!

64% of SMEs losing business because they don’t have website. New research from business management solutions provider MYOB has found nearly two thirds (64 per cent) of Aussie SMEs don’t have their own website – and that the remaining 36 per cent that do have websites are enjoying greater success. Read more of this article through the link below.

http://www.mybusiness.com.au/news/64-of-smes-losing-business-because-they-don-t-have-website

shared via my business

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *