11 excellent thought-provoking quotes from Brian Tracy to give you the best start possible for a Monday!
What else would you add to this list? #MorningMotivation
1. You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
2. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
3. Don’t think of cost. Think of value.
4. Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.
5. Too many people buy things they don’t need with money they don’t have to impress people they don’t know.
6. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
7. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
8. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.
9. Making one person smile can change the world – maybe not the whole world, but their world.
10. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
11. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc…